Find information about a health product recall.
Latest Product recalls
- There have been reports of the dose counter stopping after the 10th dose and not locking after the 60th dose. If this happens, you should return the product to your place of purchase or contact Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Phytologic Holdings is recalling two batches of Henry Blooms Herb-a-lax 200-gram dried herb powder (AUST L 23408) due to insects being found in some bottles of these batches.
- Sub Herbal is recalling all batches supplied in Australia of Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (Rehmannia Six Formula) supplements as a precaution. There is potential for the medicine to result in unacceptable amounts of lead.
- Testing indicates the presence of Ralstonia pickettii in saline products manufactured by Legency Remedies Private. As a precaution, Aerowash Eyewash and Wound Irrigation ampoules are being recalled in Australia.
- Bondi Sands Pty Ltd is recalling two batches of their sunscreen products after receiving reports that the sunscreen is splitting into layers. They may not offer the same protection.