Find information about a health product recall.
Latest Product recalls
- Find out about a software problem with the SmartDrive MX2+ App, for the PushTracker E2 and E3 wearable watches, causing safety issues for operating manual wheelchairs.
- Felton Grimwade & Bosisto’s Pty Ltd is recalling some batches of the Euky Bear Warm Steam Vaporiser - Humidifier because the enclosed heating element can overheat.
- Be alert to an issue affecting all units of the Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (STAR) Ankle Prosthesis supplied in the Australian market.
- Mentholatum Australasia Pty Ltd is recalling two batches of Natural Instinct Kids SPF50+ Clean Sunscreen 200mL topical cream and 50mL rollerball products after receiving reports that the sunscreen fluid is splitting into layers.
- Medtronic Australasia is informing customers about the serious risk of valve infolding for EvolutePRO+ 34mm Transcatheter Aortic Valve (TAV), item code - EVPROPLUS-34US.
- BioCeuticals is recalling one Batch 220380 (exp 02/2024) of Ultra Potent-C Chewable (60s) (AUST L 208690) following a consumer report of a metal fragment found in one tablet.