News and Community
Find out the latest news and updates about the regulation of therapeutic goods in Australia, as well as events, webinars and consultations with the community.
Latest from the TGA blog
- Bee aware of the risks of natural medicines and medical devices.
- Counterfeit medicines pose a health risk, but our tips can help you spot them.
- Tips on what to consider when choosing or applying a sunscreen
Events and webinars
- Consultation: Detailed considerations for implementing the proposed Australian medical device UDI regulatory frameworkThe TGA is seeking feedback on the third consultation paper published by the TGA relating to the Australian implementation of a Unique Device Identification (UDI) System for medical devices.
- Consultation: Regulatory options to potentially allow references to the TGA in therapeutic goods advertisingThe TGA is considering regulatory options to allow advertisers, including product sponsors, to make references to the TGA in advertising (including on product labels).