Latest Media releases
- The TGA has issued 13 infringement notices totalling $42,900 to a New South Wales-based individual for the alleged unlawful advertisement and supply of erectile dysfunction medicines.
- The Australian Border Force (ABF) and partners have seized more than five and a half million cigarette sticks and prevented hundreds of thousands of prohibited vapes and drug items from reaching the streets of Sydney.
- The TGA has issued 18 infringement notices totalling $157,752 to Kilpatrick & Douglas Pty Ltd and two directors, for the alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vapes
- The TGA with the assistance of NSW Police have seized 478 sport supplements containing potentially dangerous substances from a Sydney retail store.
- Marvel Health (Australia) Pty Ltd fined $13,320 for alleged failure to comply with a request for information noticeWe issued an infringement notice for $13,320 to the New South Wales based company Marvel Health (Australia) Pty Ltd. This was for an alleged failure to comply with a notice to provide information about a complementary (listed) medicine.
- We executed a search warrant on a residential property in Brisbane, with assistance from Queensland authorities. This was part of an investigation into the alleged importation, manufacture, supply, and advertising of unapproved therapeutic goods.