Featured Media releases
- JSHealth Vitamins Pty Ltd fined for alleged unlawful advertising
- The TGA has published an independent expert report examining the incidence of serious injury and death from intentional paracetamol overdose.
- The TGA has issued 7 infringement notices totalling $93,240 to Cyclotek Queensland Pty Ltd
- TGA's participation in INTERPOL's Operation Pangea, which tackles the trade of illicit and counterfeit therapeutic goods worldwide, led to intercepting more than $2 million of illegally imported products.
- Doughbot Enterprises and Officer fined $87,312 and company and its Director undertake to comply with advertising rules for nicotine vaping productsVictoria-based Doughbot Enterprises fined $87,312 and undertakes to comply with advertising rules for nicotine vaping products.