This page shows all our alerts. These are Safety alerts, Medicine shortage alerts and Product recalls. You can sort the list with the filters on the left, use the search bar or both.
For more information see Product safety.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Alert/Advisory (1066)
- Medicines safety (465)
- Medical devices safety (326)
- Medicines (56)
- Shortages (34)
- Safety (13)
- Prescription medicines (10)
- Blood safety (8)
- Medical devices (8)
- Unapproved therapeutic goods (5)
- Listed medicines (4)
- Advertising (2)
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) (2)
- Import and export (2)
- Legislation (2)
- Over the counter medicine (2)
- Regulatory compliance (2)
- Biologicals (1)
- Breast implant hub (1)
- Clinical trials (1)
- Complementary medicines (1)
- Labelling and packaging (1)
- Non-prescription medicines (1)
- Therapeutic goods regulation (1)
1217 result(s) found, displaying 76 to 100
- Product recallsElecare, Similac and Alimentum Infant FormulasFood recall - Elecare, Similac and Alimentum Infant Formulas
- Safety alertsZostavaxSafety advisory - important to screen for immunocompromise and assess before giving Zostavax vaccine
- Product recallsEllura capsulesConsumers and health professionals are advised that SFI Australasia has initiated a recall for one batch of Ellura capsules due to the presence of ethylene oxide.
- Safety alertsNhan Sam Tuyet Lien Truy Phong Hoan capsulesNhan Sam Tuyet Lien Truy Phong Hoan products pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsAntidepressant use and youth suicideMedicines Safety Update - Information for consumers
- Safety alerts'Banana Boat' Sunscreen Sprays SPF 50+ (aerosol sunscreen)Recall - Possible presence of benzene
- Safety alertsApache Log4j - Cybersecurity vulnerabilitiesCybersecurity vulnerability from Apache Log4j
- Safety alertsRick's Hemp Oil Full Spectrum Hemp Supplement 500 mgRick's Hemp Oil Full Spectrum Hemp Supplement 500 mg poses a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsTocilizumab (Actemra) Serious Scarcity Substitution InstrumentExtension of Serious Scarcity Substitution Instrument for tocilizumab
- Safety alertsRifampicinSafety advisory - contamination of rifampicin medicines with low levels of nitrosamine impurity.
- Safety alertsNitrosamine impuritiesTGA investigation – potential contamination of medicines with nitrosamine impurities
- Safety alertsPanther Power Platinum 11000Panther Power Platinum 11000 capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsS.W.A.G II Platinum 33KS.W.A.G II Platinum 33K products pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alerts777K products777K products pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsOne Night Love tabletsOne Night Love tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsPentosan polysulfate sodium (Elmiron)Safety advisory - Risk of pigmentary maculopathy (changes in the retina of the eye), especially after long-term use
- Safety alertsDiscontinuation of DILAUDID hydromorphone hydrochloride 1mg/mL oral liquidUpdated information regarding alternative overseas products approved for supply to address the discontinuation of DILAUDID liquid.
- Safety alertsSubstitution instrument to address shortage of Imdur Durules and Monodur Durules isosorbide mononitrate 120 mg modified release tabletsThe TGA has made an SSSI for isosorbide mononitrate 120mg modified release tablets to assist patients to access their medicine without delay.
- Safety alertsCHATTANOOGA Ultrasound Gel Products and LotionsRecall due to risk of bacterial contamination
- Safety alertsCaro white and Carotone productsVarious Caro white and Carotone branded products pose a risk to your health and should not be used.
- Safety alertsAdvice on the use of tocilizumab (Actemra) intravenous vials post expiry date during the COVID-19 pandemicAdvice on using tocilizumab (Actemra) vials post expiry date
- Safety alertsHe Absolute King sachetsHe Absolute King sachets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.