This page shows all our alerts. These are Safety alerts, Medicine shortage alerts and Product recalls. You can sort the list with the filters on the left, use the search bar or both.
For more information see Product safety.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Alert/Advisory (1066)
- Medicines safety (465)
- Medical devices safety (326)
- Medicines (56)
- Shortages (34)
- Safety (13)
- Prescription medicines (10)
- Blood safety (8)
- Medical devices (8)
- Unapproved therapeutic goods (5)
- Listed medicines (4)
- Advertising (2)
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) (2)
- Import and export (2)
- Legislation (2)
- Over the counter medicine (2)
- Regulatory compliance (2)
- Biologicals (1)
- Breast implant hub (1)
- Clinical trials (1)
- Complementary medicines (1)
- Labelling and packaging (1)
- Non-prescription medicines (1)
- Therapeutic goods regulation (1)
1217 result(s) found, displaying 151 to 175
- Safety alertsYongGang tabletsYongGang tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Product recallsNature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Omega 3 DHA Fish OilUpdate - Infringement notices issued
- Safety alertsMaxman XI tabletsMaxman XI tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken
- Product recallsAerowipe Cleansing Wipes (supplied in some first aid kits)Product defect correction - potential mould contamination
- Safety alertsManasmithra Vatika (Manasamitram Pills) Ayurvedic medicineSafety advisory - contains dangerous levels of lead and other heavy metals
- Medicine shortage alertsShortage of olmesartan and prazosin tabletsThe TGA has issued Serious Shortage Substitution Notices for medicines containing olmesartan or prazosin as the sole active ingredient
- Product recallsProfemur hip replacement componentsHazard alert - titanium modular necks pose small risk of fracture
- Safety alertsAmendments to the new restrictions on prescribing hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19Update - PBS changes and supplier letter reinforce prescribing guidance
- Medicine shortage alertsShortage of Estradot (estradiol) hormone replacement therapy patches (multiple strengths)The TGA is issuing Serious Shortage Substitution Notices for Estradot 25 and Estradot 100 transdermal patches
- Medicine shortage alertsEnsuring ongoing supply of medicines during Stage 4 restrictions in VictoriaMedicine Shortages Working Party supports Victorian Government exemptions to allow continued medicine distribution
- Safety alertsStudy affirms safety of human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccineA new large-scale study has affirmed the safety of quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine for both boys and girls
- Product recallsBioCeuticals Vitamin D3 Drops Forte Liquid 20mLRecall - risk of inconsistent dosing
- Safety alertsAuLion Energy CandyAuLion Energy Candy poses a serious risk to your health and should not be taken
- Medicine shortage alertsShortage of metformin modified-release 500 mg (multiple brands)Update - extension of Serious Shortage Substitution Notice
- Safety alertsV-MAX Herbal TabletsV-MAX herbal tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken
- Safety alertsThe Original 3 Bullets capsulesThe Original 3 Bullets capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsZostavax vaccine - risk of infection in people with compromised immune functionSafety advisory - not to be used in people with compromised immune function
- Safety alertsCounterfeit Alprazolam 2mg and Kalma 2 tabletsCounterfeit Alprazolam 2mg tablets and counterfeit Kalma 2 tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken
- Medicine shortage alertsPhenelzine (Nardil) discontinuationJoint statement on accessing alternatives and patient management
- Safety alertsCounterfeit Cialis 20mg tabletsCounterfeit Cialis 20mg tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsHerbal Blue capsulesHerbal Blue capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.