You are here
Notice of interim decisions on proposed amendments to the Poisons Standard – Joint ACMS-ACCS #25 - June 2020
This web publication constitutes a notice for the purposes of regulation 42ZCZP of the Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990 (the Regulations). In accordance with regulation 42ZCZP, this notice sets out:
- the interim decisions made by a delegate of the Secretary under regulation 42ZCZN in relation to proposed amendments to the current Poisons Standard which were referred to an expert advisory committee under subdivision 3D.2 of the Regulations in June 2020;
- the proposed date of effect of the proposed amendments (in circumstances where the interim decision proposes an amendment to the current Poisons Standard).
In accordance with regulation 42ZCZP, interested persons (including the applicant requesting the amendment) are invited to make submissions to the Secretary in relation to these interim decisions on or before 11 April 2022.
We have changed the way to make submissions.
Submissions should now be provided through our consultation hub. Submissions will be considered by the Delegate in making the final decision.
Please note that in accordance with subregulation 42ZCZQ(4) of the Regulations, the Secretary must publish all relevant submissions received, unless the Secretary considers the information to be confidential information.
If you have difficulty accessing the consultation hub or uploading your submission, contact email@example.com and include 'Proposed Amendments to the Poisons Standard (Medicines)' or 'Proposed Amendments to the Poisons Standard (Chemicals)' in the subject line of the email.
- Notice of interim decisions on proposed amendments to the Poisons Standard – Joint ACMS-ACCS meeting, June 2020 (pdf,173kb)
- Notice of interim decisions on proposed amendments to the Poisons Standard – Joint ACMS-ACCS meeting, June 2020 (docx85,kb)
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you're having problems using this document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Notice of interim decisions on made under Regulation 42ZCZN of the Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990
- 2 Interim decisions on proposed amendments referred to the Advisory Committee on Medicines and Chemicals Scheduling in joint session (ACMS-ACCS #25, June 2020)
- 2.1 Interim decision in relation to isothiazolinones, methylisothiazolinone and methylchlorothiazolinone