TGA laboratory testing reports
Any health product on our register may be sampled by our Laboratories Branch and tested. We publish these detailed reports for specific testing projects. We also release our test results in a database.
Results of all TGA Laboratory testing are released every 6 months in our Database of TGA laboratory testing results.
For more information about our laboratory testing see TGA Laboratories: What we test and how to access the results.
Latest TGA laboratory testing reports
- TGA laboratory testing reportsTest results of compliance testing against TGO110 of available and imported nicotine vaping products are now published on the TGA website.
- TGA laboratory testing reportsIn consultation with the TGA, Edgewell has taken a precautionary approach and commenced a recall of all batches of these three products from the Australian market.
- TGA laboratory testing reportsThe TGA has released a report on the laboratory testing of SAS-supplied cannabis products.
- TGA laboratory testing reportsThe TGA has released a report on the laboratory testing for toxins in medicinal cannabis products.
- TGA laboratory testing reportsThe TGA has released a report summarising the recent laboratory testing of medicinal cannabis products
- TGA laboratory testing reportsTGA Laboratories has released a new report describing our assessment of the 2020 seasonal flu vaccine
- TGA Laboratories testing report: Microbiological testing of medicines containing Green-lipped MusselTGA laboratory testing reportsTGA Laboratories Branch has released a report summarising the microbiological testing of green-lipped mussel products
- TGA laboratory testing reportsUpdates have been made to the previously published report related to the testing of HPV vaccines available in Australia