Advisory bodies and committees
Information on the statutory advisory committees, working groups and industry consultation groups that support the work of the TGA.
- TGA supports MHRA’s new international recognition framework for medicinesThese international recognition routes, which have been facilitated by existing international partnerships such as those developed through the Access Consortium and Project Orbis, are part of a new international recognition framework for medicines that is specific to the UK following their exit from the European Union.
- International work-sharing - First medicines approved by all five Access Consortium regulatorsTGA approves asciminib and faricimab through the Access New Active Substance Work-Sharing Initiative
- NMI Mask Testing Forum 2.0Invitation to the National Measurement Institute's mask/respirator testing forum.
Events and webinars
- Women’s Health Products Working Group meeting #3, 27 March 2023Communique from the 3rd meeting of the Women's Health Products Working Group (WHPWG), 27 March 2023
- ACM meeting statement, Out of Session Meeting, 10 November 2022Advisory Committee on Medicines meeting statement
- ACM meeting statement, Meeting 38, 30-31 March 2023Advisory Committee on Medicines meeting statement