TGA plans & reports
Plans and frameworks
- TGA business plan 2015-2016
As part of the Department of Health the TGA safeguards and enhances the health of the Australian community through the effective and timely administration of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989.
- TGA key performance indicators and measures: Regulator Performance Framework
Developed by the Australian Government to measure the performance of regulators and will apply from 1 July 2015
- TGA external communication and education framework
Describes TGA's approach to providing better information to consumers, health professionals and the therapeutic goods industry
- Performance reports
Statistical reports on TGA's performance in pre- and post-market activities
- Market research: Informing TGA education and communication activities
In 2013, market research was conducted with consumers, health professionals and industry
- TGA reforms: A blueprint for TGA's future: Progress reports
Progress reports on reforms to the TGA relating to the 'blueprint for TGA's future'
- TGA records listings
Indexed listings of the Therapeutic Goods Administration's files