You are here
Notice of a final decision to amend (or not amend) the current Poisons Standard, August 2019
Scheduling of chemicals and poisons
In reconsidering the interim decision for mometasone under the Regulation 42ZCZQ paragraph (2)(a) of the Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990, the Medicines Scheduling Delegate has decided to request additional advice from the Advisory Committee on Medicines Scheduling (ACMS) at its November 2019 meeting. It is anticipated that this invitation for public comment will be published on the TGA website on 12 September 2019.
This web publication constitutes a notice for the purposes of regulation 42ZCZS of the Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990 (the Regulations). In accordance with regulation 42ZCZS, this notice publishes:
- The decisions made by a delegate of the Secretary pursuant to regulation 42ZCZR;
- The reasons for those final decisions; and
- The date of effect of those decisions.
- Advisory Committee on Medicines Scheduling (ACMS #26) - Final decisions made pursuant to regulation 42ZCZR
- Joint meeting of the Advisory Committee on Chemicals and Medicines Scheduling (ACCS-ACMS #21) - Final decision(s) made pursuant to regulation 42ZCZR
- Advisory Committee on Chemicals Scheduling (ACCS #24) - Final decision(s) made pursuant to regulation 42ZCZR