- TopicAustralian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)The ARTG is the public database of therapeutic goods that can be legally supplied in Australia. You can search the ARTG to find details of therapeutic goods approved for supply.
- PageConsumer Medicines Information (CMI)The CMI is a leaflet that contains information on the safe and effective use of a prescription or specified over-the-counter medicine
- PageProduct InformationPI documents can be found by searching this website or by using the PI search database.
- PageAustralian Public Assessment Reports for prescription medicines (AusPARs)An AusPAR provides information about the evaluation of a prescription medicine and the considerations that led the TGA to approve or not approve an application.
- PageWhat ingredients are in my medicine?Knowing how to find information about medicine ingredients can help you make better choices about your medicines
- PageMedicine shortages: Information for consumersThe TGA publishes information about shortages of prescription medicines and some important over-the-counter medicines.
- PageAccessing medicines during a shortageThe TGA can approve the import and supply of a medicine that is not included in the ARTG under section 19A of the Act.
- SectionCounterfeit productsLearn about counterfeit medicines, medical devices and imitation goods which are packaged to look like genuine items.
Find information about a medicine
Search for medicines allowed to be supplied in Australia, medicine ingredients and safety information.