We provide a range of payment options for regulatory fees and charges, and other amounts.
- We have an online payment option for the payment of fees and charges by credit card - this is the preferred payment option.
- Payment may also be made by cheque or direct deposit.
- Full payment of a fee is required to release an application for processing.
- All payments must be in Australian dollars.
- Payments from overseas must include the additional amount to cover international bank fees.
Online / Credit card
- Online payments may be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Amex).
- Online payments can be made for fees and charges (where available).
- The online payment site is through the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Cheques should be made payable to the Therapeutic Goods Administration. Please cross all cheques not-negotiable and return the remittance advice with your cheque payment.
Payments can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your bank. Our bank account details are as follows:
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- BSB: 062-909
- Account Number: 10215498
To ensure all payments are correctly allocated to each client's account, please include your TGA Client Number and the full invoice number of the relevant invoice.
Please note: If the full invoice number is not included in the reference details of the EFT:
- The payment may not be applied to the outstanding invoice in a timely manner;
- The payment may be returned and not applied to the outstanding invoice; and
- A bank tracing charge may be levied against your account with the TGA.
Payments from overseas can only be accepted in Australian denominations. Payers must ensure that their payment covers any international banking fees.
TGA's International banking details are as follows:
- IBAN: 06290910215498
- Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
TGA Accounts Receivable: Ph. +61 2 6221 6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online payment of annual charges