We provide a range of payment options for regulatory fees and charges, and other amounts.
- We have an online payment option for the payment of fees and charges by credit card - this is the preferred payment option.
- Payment may also be made by bank transfer.
- Payment in FULL is required to release an application for processing.
- All payments must be in Australian dollars.
- The payer is liable for bank transfer fees. Fees must not be deducted from the amount remitted to the TGA.
- Payments made by bank transfer must include the organisation’s Identification Number in the payment ‘reference’ field (eg TGA00xxxxxx).
- A remittance advice must be issued within 24 hours for all bank transfers.
- Remittance advices must be emailed to ‘TGARemittanceAdvices@health.gov.au’ and contain the organisation’s Identification Number in the subject field (eg TGA00xxxxxx).
- Remittance advices must include a summary of the invoices(s) for which the payment is intended.
Online / Credit card
- Online payments may be made by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Amex).
- Online payments can be made for fees and charges (where available).
- The online payment site is through the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Payments can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) through your bank. Our bank account details are as follows:
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- BSB: 062-909
- Account Number: 10215498
Please note: Bank transfer fees are the payer’s responsibility. To ensure all payments are correctly allocated to each client's account, please include your organisation’s Identification Number (eg TGA00xxxxx) in the payment ‘Reference’ field.
Bank transfers must be accompanied by a remittance advice which must be issued within 24 hours for all bank transfers. Remittance advices must be emailed to ‘TGARemittanceAdvices@health.gov.au’ and contain the organisation’s Identification Number in the subject field (eg TGA00xxxxxx).
Remittance advices must include a summary of the invoices(s) for which the payment is intended.
Please note: If a remittance advice is not issued containing the relevant information:
- The payment may not be applied to the outstanding invoice in a timely manner;
- The payment may be returned and not applied to the outstanding invoice; and
- A bank tracing charge may be levied against your account with the TGA.
Payments from overseas can only be accepted in Australian denominations. Payers must ensure that their payment covers any international banking fees.
TGA's International banking details are as follows:
- IBAN: 06290910215498
- Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remittance advices: TGARemittanceAdvices@health.gov.au
1800 020 053 (option 5)
Users who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call through the National Relay Service:
Guidance and resources
- PageForms (fees and payments)The following forms are for the use of sponsors and manufacturers mainly regarding the payment of fees and charges.