Prescription medicine registration form
These forms are available in pdf and Microsoft Word formats. The pdf form can be filled in and saved to your computer using Adobe Reader version 7 or later or any version of Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional. If you have an earlier version of Adobe Reader you can fill in the form on-screen and print it out but you will not be able to save the completed form.
Module 1.2.1: Application form to register or vary the registration of prescription medicines
Use this form for the following Category 1 and COR report-based prescription medicines applications or variations where the dossier includes nonclinical, clinical or bioequivalence data:
- extension of indications [C]
- major variation (new dosage form, change/increase in patient group, change in dosage, new strength, new route of administration) [F]
- change in formulation [G]
- change in container type (disregarding container size) [G]
- other variation (requiring evaluation of clinical, nonclinical, or bioequivalence data) [H]
- variation to Register entry resulting in a change of product information requiring evaluation of clinical, nonclinical, or bioequivalence data [J]
For all other Category 1 and COR report-based applications please use TGA Business Services (TBS).
- Application for the registration, or to vary the conditions of registration, of prescription medicines (pdf,193kb)
- Application for the registration, or to vary the conditions of registration, of prescription medicines (docx,172kb)
Comparable Overseas Regulator (COR) report-based process checklist
This checklist must be submitted for all COR report-based applications.