You are here
Prescription medicine registration form
These forms are available in pdf and Microsoft Word formats. The pdf form can be filled in and saved to your computer using Adobe Reader version 7 or later or any version of Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional. If you have an earlier version of Adobe Reader you can fill in the form on-screen and print it out but you will not be able to save the completed form.
Module 1.2.1: Application form to register or vary the registration of prescription medicines
Use this form for the following Category 1 and COR report-based prescription medicines applications or variations where the dossier includes nonclinical, clinical or bioequivalence data:
- extension of indications [C]
- major variation (new dosage form, change/increase in patient group, change in dosage, new strength, new route of administration) [F]
- change in formulation [G]
- change in container type (disregarding container size) [G]
- other variation (requiring evaluation of clinical, nonclinical, or bioequivalence data) [H]
- variation to Register entry resulting in a change of product information requiring evaluation of clinical, nonclinical, or bioequivalence data [J]
For all other Category 1 and COR report-based applications please use TGA Business Services (TBS).
- Application for the registration, or to vary the conditions of registration, of prescription medicines (pdf,193kb)
- Application for the registration, or to vary the conditions of registration, of prescription medicines (docx,172kb)
Comparable Overseas Regulator (COR) report-based process checklist
This checklist must be submitted for all COR report-based applications.