Any use of the Service by you or any user is subject to these terms and conditions of use:
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
- You will be taken to have accepted these Service terms and conditions, when you or any user first uses the Service.
- A single user will be established within the TBS by the TGA and assigned the role of Administrator. The user with the role of Administrator for a specific organisation will be able to establish other users within the TBS and assign them roles; Financial, Submitter, Drafter. The administrator will also facilitate access for those users.
- The TBS Administrator is responsible for the establishment and management of all users for the specific organisation that the Administrator represents. The TBS Administrator must ensure that all TBS Users within the organisation are aware of, and comply with, the terms and conditions for use of their access to TBS. The organisation is responsible for any electronic transactions made by the TBS Administrator or by a TBS user created by the TBS Administrator.
Other terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions agreed to as part of completing the Client Details form and to the extent of any inconsistency between the two, these terms and conditions will prevail.
Changes to the Service
- TGA may change the functionality or content of the Service or withdraw or deny access to the Service at any time without prior notice.
Access to the Service
- You agree that TGA will give access to the Service to anyone who uses a valid identification and password.
Security of passwords and information
- You agree to keep your passwords safe and secure. In particular you agree:
- not to tell any person your password or allow any person to observe as you enter the password;
- if you write down or store your password, you are responsible for keeping the record secure and protected. We advise you to keep any record of your User ID and password separate from each other.
- You agree to change your password the first time you use the Service and at frequent intervals thereafter. We strongly recommend that you do not use an obvious password such as a dictionary word, name, date or vehicle details or any other combination that is directly associated with yourself.
- You agree to immediately tell TGA if you suspect the security of a User ID or password has been compromised. TGA may cancel the use of your access for the Service at any time without notice if we believe the access is being used, or will be used, in a way that will cause losses to you or to TGA.
- We will take such reasonable precautions as may be necessary to ensure that information concerning your organisation transmitted by us through the Service will remain confidential and protected from unauthorised access but we will not be liable for any unauthorised access by any means to that information.
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact details, including email addresses, up to date. You agree that TGA may send emails to you at the email addresses recorded by you in the Service.
- You acknowledge that, subject to your rights implied at law which cannot be excluded, we will not be liable for any loss or damage in connection with any use of the Service unless the loss or damage is directly attributable to our fraudulent or negligent conduct.
Changes to these terms and conditions
- TGA may change these terms and conditions at any time. We must notify you of any such changes.
- TGA may terminate the Service at any time without notice to you.
- We, us means TGA.
- You, organisation means the person, persons or body in relation to which an 'organisation' record has been established in TGA Business Services and includes, where the context permits, the Administrator and any other user.
- TGA Business Services, TBS or Service refers to the service, which you access via the Internet. This facility allows you to obtain information regarding your entries in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, applications that you have made to the TGA, to carry out transactions on your own applications and to update your contact information.
- User - any person You permit to access TBS, whether Administrator or other user.