You are here
Therapeutic goods advertising compliance: 2019-20 Annual Report
Since 1 July 2018, the TGA has been the single body responsible for receiving and acting on complaints about advertising. This is the second annual report on advertising compliance and covers the 2019-20 financial year. The report promotes transparency by providing information about the TGA's advertising compliance and enforcement work throughout the year.
- Executive summary
- About this report
- Key advertising data
- Compliance and enforcement activities
- Assurance work
- Trends in low category cases
- Case studies - non-COVID-19 related
- Case studies - COVID-19 related
- Working with others
- Education and training
- Lessons learnt and looking ahead
- Appendix 1 - Glossary of advertising provisions
We aim to provide documents in an accessible format. If you are having problems using a document with your accessibility tools, please contact us for help.