You are here
Printing your ARTG certificate
Although the public can view ARTG entries and public ARTG summaries, the summaries are not the same as ARTG certificates. Only a sponsor can view or print an ARTG certificate.
How to print your ARTG certificate
To view your ARTG entry or print your ARTG certificate:
- Login to TGA Business Services.
- Select 'Your TGA' to activate the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu select 'Current ARTG Entries'.
- Find the one-line summary for your ARTG entry of interest. If you can't see it you can:
- use the search drop-down menus - for example, 'Approval area'
- select one of the column headings (for example, 'Date') to sort the list.
- Select the drop-down menu icon (the button with the downwards-facing arrow) in the first column of the one-line summary of your ARTG entry.
- Choose one of the following:
- 'ARTG entry' (to view a copy of the record's summary)
- 'Certificate' (to view/print the ARTG certificate).
- Print by doing one of the following:
- Ctrl + P
- Use the right-mouse-button to activate the pop-up menu and select 'Print … '
- Select the printer icon that appears near the bottom of the page.