You are here
MedSearch™ is designed to help you find, view and save Consumer Medicine Information (CMI) and Product Information (PI) documents for registered prescription medicines included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. Available for download from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Safety through reporting: online learning modules for health professionals
These two interactive online learning modules will build on your existing expertise and encourage you to use your skills to assist the TGA in its ongoing safety monitoring activities.
On completion, you will be eligible for professional development points.
Historical journals and articles
- Implanting medical devices
The TGA has received adverse event reports that have involved incorrect devices being used or implanted into patients
- Australian Adverse Drug Reactions Bulletin
Australian Adverse Drug Reactions Bulletin from 1995 to 2009
- Medical device incident reporting & investigation scheme (IRIS) articles
Articles issued by the medical device Incident Reporting and Investigation Scheme (IRIS) from 2001 to 2012
Other web resources for health professionals
The following web resources may also be of interest to health professionals.
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Australian Prescriber
- Health Emergency
- healthdirect Australia
- NPS Medicinewise
- Medicare Australia
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- Australian Breast Device Registry
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry (AOANJRR)