You are here
JAGUAR 30000 capsules
JAGUAR 30000 capsules may pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
TGA investigations have shown that a number of people in Australia may have bought the JAGUAR 30000 capsules online.
The product labelled JAGUAR 30000 capsules have been tested and found that:
- They contain the undeclared substance Tadalafil.
Consumers are advised that Tadalafil is a prescription-only substance in Australia.
The supply of JAGUAR 30000 capsules is illegal as they are considered to be counterfeit.
JAGUAR 30000 capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
Information for consumers
- Stop taking JAGUAR 30000 capsules and take any remaining capsules to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with the Australian Border Force (ABF) to help stop future shipments of JAGUAR 30000 capsules from entering Australia.
If these capsules are found at the border by the ABF they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.