You are here
Force G Men's Power tablets
Force G Men's Power tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested a product labelled Force G Men's Power tablets and found that:
- The tablets contain the undeclared substance sildenafil and tadalafil
Consumers are advised that sildenafil and tadalafil are prescription-only (S4) medicines in Australia.
The supply of Force G Men's Power tablets containing undisclosed sildenafil and tadalafil is illegal.
Force G Men's Power tablets have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
Information for consumers
- Stop taking Force G Men's Power tablets and take any remaining tablets to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with the Australian Border Force (ABF) to help stop future shipments of Force G Men's Power tablets from entering Australia.
If these tablets are found at the border by the ABF they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites and has produced a short video on the risks associated with buying medicines and medical devices online. Products purchased over the Internet
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.