You are here
Dragon Power (Yong Gang Tablets)
Dragon Power (Yong Gang tablets) pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested a product labelled Dragon Power (Yong Gang tablets) and found that:
- the tablets contain the undeclared substance sildenafil.
Consumers are advised that sildenafil is a prescription-only substance in Australia.
The supply of Dragon Power (Yong Gang tablets) containing undisclosed sildenafil is illegal.
Dragon Power (Yong Gang tablets) have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
Information for consumers
- Stop taking Dragon Power (Yong Gang tablets) and take any remaining capsules to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with the Australian Border Force (ABF) to help stop future shipments Dragon Power (Yong Gang tablets) from entering Australia.
If these capsules are found at the border by the ABF they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.
Report counterfeit medicines and medical devices
If you are worried about counterfeit medicines or medical devices, and want to report an issue, you can report the matter to the TGA:
|Phone:||1800 020 653|
|Online:||Report a perceived breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act or questionable practices relating to therapeutic products|