You are here
Counterfeit: SLAM Natural Formula 29000 mg capsules
SLAM Natural Formula 29000 mg capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested a product labelled SLAM Natural Formula 29000 mg capsules and found that:
- The capsule contains the undeclared substances dapoxetine and tadalafil.
- Consumers are advised that dapoxetine and tadalafil are prescription-only medicines in Australia.
The supply of SLAM Natural Formula 29000 mg capsules containing undisclosed substances dapoxetine and tadalafil is illegal.
SLAM Natural Formula 29000 mg capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
TGA investigations have shown that a number of people in Australia may have bought the product online
Information for consumers
- Stop taking SLAM Natural Formula 29000 mg capsules and take any remaining capsules to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with the Australian Border Force (ABF) to help stop future shipments of SLAM Natural Formula 29000 mg capsules from entering Australia.
If these capsules are found at the border by the ABF they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites and has produced a short video on the risks associated with buying medicines and medical devices online. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.