Bulbao Male Enhancer tablets
Bulbao Male Enhancer tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested a product labelled Bulbao Male Enhancer and found that:
- the tablets contain the undeclared substances sildenafil, tadalafil and yohimbine
- consumers are advised that sildenafil, tadalafil and yohimbine are prescription-only medicines
- The supply of Bulbao Male Enhancer tablets containing undisclosed medicines is illegal.
Bulbao Male Enhancer tablets have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
TGA investigations have shown that a number of people in Australia may have bought the product online.
Information for consumers
- Stop taking Bulbao Male Enhancer tablets and take any remaining tablets to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with the Australian Border Force (ABF) to help stop future shipments of Bulbao Male Enhancer tablets from entering Australia.
If these tablets are found at the border by the ABF they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites and has produced a short video on the risks associated with buying medicines and medical devices online. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.