How to contact the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), our customer service standards and where to get information about COVID-19.
What we can help with
We may be able to help if you have an enquiry about:
- a medicine
- a medical device
- other therapeutic goods.
You can also find information about common enquiry topics on our website:
Read our customer service standards
What we can’t help with
We can't answer questions that aren't about therapeutic goods. We also cannot respond to enquiries on:
- researching or developing therapeutic goods
- giving clinical advice to individuals
- recommending products
- making decisions on subsidies.
Report problems with a therapeutic good
Our contact details
Enquiries that are more complex may need to be sent by email. Simple enquiries may be answered quickly by phone.
Use our enquiry form to contact us.
We are here Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (AEST) except on public holidays:
- calls from Australia (free call) 1800 020 653
- calls from Australia 02 6289 4124
- calls from overseas +61 2 6289 4124
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment
You can call us through the National Relay Service
- TTY or computer with modem users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 020 653
- speak and listen users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 020 653
If you need help with English
You can use the Translating and Interpreting Service:
- calls from Australia 131 450
- calls from outside Australia +61 3 9268 8332
02 6203 1605
TGA, PO Box 100, Woden ACT 2606, Australia
Connect with us on our social media channels for timely information on TGA activities, updates and alerts.
National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080
General COVID-19 enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 vaccines: email email@example.com
How we can help
We can help with enquiries about:
- approval process, compliance and safety monitoring of COVID-19 vaccines, treatments and tests
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests that are approved in Australia.
What we can’t do
Visit the Department of Health and Aged Care for enquiries about:
- Rapid Antigen Tests and what to do if you test positive
- vaccine rollout
- domestic travel
- international travel
- restrictions and lockdowns.
Other TGA functions
Due to privacy considerations, we don't publish staff members' contact details. For enquiries about specific TGA functions, visit the following pages:
- Advertising claims
- Authorised prescribers
- Blood and tissues
- Clinical trials
- Complementary medicines
- eBusiness services
- Freedom of information (FOI)
- Manufacturing therapeutic goods
- Media enquiries
- Medical devices or IVDs
- Payments or invoices
- Prescription medicines
- Problem reporting
- Product recalls
- Scheduling of medicines or poisons
- Special access scheme