Australian regulatory guidelines for complementary medicines (ARGCM)
Version 6.0, October 2016
The Australian regulatory guidelines for complementary medicines (ARGCM) provide information for manufacturers, sponsors, healthcare professionals and the general public on the regulation of complementary medicines in Australia.
If you want to supply a complementary medicine in Australia, you may choose to employ a regulatory affairs consultant (for a list of consultants, refer to the Complementary Medicines Australia, the Australian Self Medication Industry and the Association of Therapeutic Goods Consultants).
- Part A: General guidance on complementary medicine regulation in Australia
- Part B: Listed complementary medicines
- Part C: New complementary medicine substance evaluation
- Part D: Registered complementary medicines
- Additional guidance material
- Version history
Refer to the TGA acronyms & glossary for terms, definitions & acronyms used in the Australian Regulatory Guidelines for Complementary Medicines (ARGCM).