Information & notices about TGA fees & payments
From 30 September 2014, payments to the TGA will be made through an upgraded online payment portal. The website address is: https://www.bpoint.com.au/payments/TGA.
Where necessary, payments can be made without an invoice. To do this, please enter the biller code (this is the payment type and can be selected from the options in the drop down list), client ID and payment amount.
You can now make the following payments online:
- clinical trial notification application fee
- low value turnover application fee
Once the payment information has been entered, you have the option to request that a tax invoice/receipt be emailed directly to you.
When you have finalised your payment, a new page will open confirming that your payment has been successful. You can also request that a copy of this payment confirmation be emailed to you.
- Annual charge exemption scheme: Questions and answers
Questions that may arise after you have read the Regulation Impact Statement on the low value turnover exemption scheme
- Australian Government funding for biologicals
Provides guidance on applying for Australian Government funding for Australian publicly funded facilities and not-for-profit hospital supply units for biologicals
- Cancellation of a therapeutic good for non-payment of an annual charge
Therapeutic products entered on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods may be cancelled for non-payment of an annual charge
With few exceptions, regulatory fees and charges are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Regulation impact statement - Review of the low value turnover exemption scheme
RIS approved by Assistant Minister Nash 20 April 2015 documents the proposal on which we consulted, and the new scheme to replace the LVT scheme
- Annual charges and Low Value Turnover (LVT)
Annual charges apply to all product entries on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
- Annual charges for manufacturing licences
Holders of a licence to manufacture therapeutic goods are required to pay an annual licence charge
- Low turnover manufacturers
Annual charges for a licence to manufacture a therapeutic good may be reduced by 50% if the wholesale turnover of that good is below a prescribed level
- Revocation of a manufacturing licence
A manufacturing licence may be suspended or revoked if the annual charge is not paid on time