Majestic Lovezone tablets
Majestic Slim Perfect capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested Majestic Slim Perfect capsules and found that:
- They contain the undeclared prescription substance sildenafil - despite the product packaging claims to be Natural Herbal Supplement.
- Consumers are advised that sildenafil is a prescription-only medicine (which is the active ingredient in Viagra).
- It also contains the undeclared substance phenolphthalein which was previously used as an oral laxative, but is no longer available in Australia due to serious safety concerns associated with its long term use.
The supply of Majestic Slim Perfect capsules is illegal.
Majestic Slim Perfect capsules have not been assessed by the TGA for quality, safety or efficacy as required under Australian legislation, and the place of manufacture is not approved by the TGA.
TGA investigations have shown that a number of people in Australia have bought the product online.
Information for consumers
- Stop taking Majestic Slim Perfect capsules and take any remaining capsules to your local pharmacy for safe disposal.
- If you have any concerns arising from your use of this product, consult your health care practitioner.
Action the TGA is taking
The TGA is working with Australian Customs and Border Protection Services (Customs) to help stop future shipments of Majestic Slim Perfect capsules from entering Australia.
If these capsules are found at the border by Customs they will be seized and destroyed.
The TGA is advising consumers to exercise extreme caution when purchasing medicines from unknown overseas Internet sites. Products purchased over the Internet:
- may contain undisclosed and potentially harmful ingredients
- may not meet the same standards of quality, safety and efficacy as those approved by the TGA for supply in Australia.
Report counterfeit medicines and medical devices
If you are worried about counterfeit medicines or medical devices, and want to report an issue, you can report the matter to the TGA:
|Phone:||1800 020 653|
|Online:||Report a perceived breach of the Therapeutic Goods Act or questionable practices relating to therapeutic products|