Withdrawal of "under review" GMP clearance applications that are no longer required
MQB receives a large number of GMP clearance applications each year. We have noted a number of applications that may no longer be relevant to the applicant in the system. Processing these applications is diverting resources away from assessing other applications, which impacts on our overall processing timelines.
To assist us with reducing processing times, we ask that you:
- review all of your GMP clearance applications that have been submitted via TGA business services
- determine whether these applications are still required
- if you identify any applications that are no longer relevant, please withdraw them by following these instructions:
Log on to your TGA tBS.gov.au Portal.
- Under "View Lodged Submission", locate the application that is no longer required
- Click on the drop down next to the application you want to withdraw. This will bring up an option box below:
- You can withdraw the application by one of the following options:
- Select "Withdraw" from this box
- Select "Print Preview" to preview your application, then select "Withdraw"