The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA processes & procedures (archived consultations & reviews)
- Consultation: Review of the low value turnover exemption scheme
The TGA sought comments from interested parties on the proposed review of the low value turnover exemption scheme. Closing date 23 May 2014
- Consultation: Draft TGA approach to disclosure of commercially confidential information (CCI)
The TGA sought comments from interested parties on the paper, Draft TGA approach to disclosure of commercially confidential information. Closing date: 29 August 2013
- Consultation: Evaluating the feasibility of a new-to-market risk communication scheme for therapeutic goods
Consultation on the feasibility of implementing a scheme to publicly indicate which therapeutic products are newly marketed (known as a 'new-to-market risk communication scheme'). Closing date: 13 June 2013.
- Transparency review of the TGA
The purpose of the project is to improve public knowledge of regulatory decision-making and to enhance public understanding of the benefits and risks of therapeutic goods so that the Australian community can understand how the TGA operates and the reasons for its key decisions
- TGA Internet site redevelopment: consultation on content and structure
Consultation on options for the redevelopment of the TGA website and preferred methods of receiving communications from the TGA. Closing date: 1 December 2010
- TGA communications and consultation processes: Online survey 2009
Online survey of stakeholders seeking feedback on satisfaction in relation to the effectiveness of the TGA's communication and consultation processes. Closing date: 21 June 2009
- Workflow practices within the Drug Safety and Evaluation Branch
Report recommending changes to current practices including changes to the way that applications to register or vary registrations of prescription medicines are processed
- Public access to information contained in ARTG entries for therapeutic goods
Discussion paper about the proposal to publicly release therapeutic goods information in respect of Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) entries, including via the internet. Closing date: 3 February 2006
- Review of the Therapeutic Goods Administration's consultative arrangements
In June 2003, the TGA commissioned a review of its stakeholder consultative arrangements with a view to improving its communications processes.