The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA presentations: National Medicines Symposium, 19-20 May 2016
- Presentation: Managing the challenges and opportunities of breakthrough therapies
- Posters: National Medicines Symposium, 19-20 May 2016
- Medicine Shortages Information Initiative (MSII)
- Risk Management Plans for medicines: Australian experience from 2009-2015
- Updating Australian medicine ingredient names
These presentation papers are provided on the TGA's website solely for the purpose of indicating or suggesting what TGA representatives spoke about to the various conferences and seminars to which it relates. The papers are not legislative in nature and should not be taken to be statements of any law or policy in any way.
The Australian Government Department of Health (of which the TGA is a part) advises that (a) the presentation papers should not be relied upon in any way as representing a comprehensive description of regulatory requirements, and (b) cannot guarantee, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained in the presentation paper.