You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA presentations: Inaugural Industry Forum on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), 26 June 2018
- Inaugural Industry Forum on Good Manufacturing Practice
- Overview of TGA's involvement in the International Regulatory Environment
- GMP Fees and Charges
- GMP Clearance
- GMP Clearance - Common mistakes made
- Driving a GMP / Quality Culture to provide supporting evidence of better business outcomes
- Updating the Manufacturing Principles
- PIC/S Guide to GMP PE009-13
- PIC/S Guide to GMP PE009-13 Annex 15
- PIC/S Guide to GMP PE009-13 Chapters 4 and 6
- PIC/S Guide to GMP PE009-13 Chapter 7
- PIC/S Guide to GMP PE009-13 Annex 2
- Risk Based Approach to Inspection Frequency
- Emerging Trends & Developments, Common Inspection Deficiencies and Other Concerns
- SME Assist
- Therapeutic Goods Regulation and the GMP Inspection Process (an inspectors perspective)
- Understanding your supply chain - GMP Agreements for GMP Clearance
- Recall of Therapeutic Goods - Overview
These presentation papers are provided on the TGA's website solely for the purpose of indicating or suggesting what TGA representatives spoke about to the various conferences and seminars to which it relates. The papers are not legislative in nature and should not be taken to be statements of any law or policy in any way.
The Australian Government Department of Health (of which the TGA is a part) advises that (a) the presentation papers should not be relied upon in any way as representing a comprehensive description of regulatory requirements, and (b) cannot guarantee, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained in the presentation paper.