TGA presentations: CMA Complementary Medicines Regulatory Obligations Seminar, 11 April 2017
TGA presentations given at the Complementary Medicines Australia seminar on the subject of complementary medicines regulation.
- Presentation: Overview - Regulatory Obligations Seminar
- Presentation: New pathway for complementary medicines
- Presentation: Incentives for complementary medicines
- Presentation: Complementary medicines regulatory reforms: Permitted indications
- Presentation: Regulatory reforms at the Therapeutic Goods Administration
These presentation papers are provided on the TGA's website solely for the purpose of indicating or suggesting what TGA representatives spoke about to the various conferences and seminars to which it relates. The papers are not legislative in nature and should not be taken to be statements of any law or policy in any way.
The Australian Government Department of Health (of which the TGA is a part) advises that (a) the presentation papers should not be relied upon in any way as representing a comprehensive description of regulatory requirements, and (b) cannot guarantee, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained in the presentation paper.