The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA presentations: ARCS Scientific Congress Canberra, 10-11 August 2016
Presentations given by the TGA at the ARCS Scientific Congress Canberra, 10-11 August 2016
- Session A5 - Hot topics from the TGA
- Session B1 - Regulatory Affairs Sub-plenary: Updates on international trends in regulation and international regulatory cooperation and the regulation of medicinal cannabis
- Session B3 - GMP sub-plenary
- Session B4 - Update from the Medical Devices Branch of the TGA
- Session B7 - Data integrity
- Session B13 - Update from the Complementary and Over-the-Counter Medicines Branch of the TGA
- Session B17 - Update on software as a medical device
- Session B18 - An update from the Prescription Medicines Authorisation Branch of the TGA
These presentation papers are provided on the TGA's website solely for the purpose of indicating or suggesting what TGA representatives spoke about to the various conferences and seminars to which it relates. The papers are not legislative in nature and should not be taken to be statements of any law or policy in any way.
The Australian Government Department of Health (of which the TGA is a part) advises that (a) the presentation papers should not be relied upon in any way as representing a comprehensive description of regulatory requirements, and (b) cannot guarantee, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained in the presentation paper.