The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA presentations: ARCS RMP workshop, 12 March 2015
- An Australian Pharmacovigilance Inspection Program - Pilot program
- ARCS pharmacovigilance update
- How should the effectiveness of additional risk minimisation activities be measured? Look before you leap!
- Periodic Safety Update Reports - Some commonly asked questions
- Post-market RMP/ASA updates
- Risk management plans - an overview
- RMP requirements - When and why is an RMP required
- The Australian Specific Annex document
These presentation papers are provided on the TGA's website solely for the purpose of indicating or suggesting what TGA representatives spoke about to the various conferences and seminars to which it relates. The papers are not legislative in nature and should not be taken to be statements of any law or policy in any way.
The Australian Government Department of Health (of which the TGA is a part) advises that (a) the presentation papers should not be relied upon in any way as representing a comprehensive description of regulatory requirements, and (b) cannot guarantee, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained in the presentation paper.