You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA presentations: The 2nd Industry Forum on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), 21 November 2019
- Preparing ourselves for the future regulatory world Industry Forum on GMP
- Building a GMP compliant culture - an industry perspective
- Common inspection deficiencies and statistics
- Data management and integrity
- ISO TC 198 Sterilization of health care products
- Medicinal cannabis access and GMP
- Updating the manufacturing principles
- TGA Laboratories Chemistry Section - Testing program
- How to be successful at inspection
- Through the eyes of an inspector
- GMP clearance
- The regulation of Faecal Microbiota Transplantation (FMT)
- GMP for new and emerging technologies: Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs)
- Pharma 4.0
These presentation papers are provided on the TGA's website solely for the purpose of indicating or suggesting what TGA representatives spoke about to the various conferences and seminars to which it relates. The papers are not legislative in nature and should not be taken to be statements of any law or policy in any way.
The Australian Government Department of Health (of which the TGA is a part) advises that (a) the presentation papers should not be relied upon in any way as representing a comprehensive description of regulatory requirements, and (b) cannot guarantee, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained in the presentation paper.