The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
TGA media releases & statements 2005
These media releases and statements were issued by the TGA in 2005.
- Herceptin - update, 14 November 2005 (14 November 2005)
- Tamiflu stays on prescription (13 October 2005)
- Information for health professionals concerning use of SSRI antidepressants in pregnant women (7 September 2005)
- Advice for women taking paroxetine intending to become pregnant or in early pregnancy (7 September 2005)
- Caution over antidepressant paroxetine during pregnancy (7 September 2005)
- General information concerning use of SSRI antidepressants in pregnant women (7 September 2005)
- Current human insulin and human insulin analogue situation (15 August 2005)
- Guidant pacemakers: advice to physicians (20 July 2005)
- Ayurvedic medicines (27 April 2005)
- Kava fact sheet (22 April 2005)
- Status of action on products containing meloxicam (15 April 2005)
- Regulator takes tough action on arthritis drugs (*amended) (25 February 2005)
- Expanded information on Cox-2 inhibitors for doctors and pharmacists (amended*) (14 February 2005)