You are here
TGA laboratory testing reports
Results of TGA Laboratory testing are released in every 6 months in the Database of TGA laboratory testing results.
In addition to the 6 monthly releases of testing results, we also periodically publish more detailed reports related to specific testing projects. These reports are available below.
For more information about the TGA Laboratories and laboratory testing see: TGA Laboratories
- TGA Laboratories testing report: Gardasil 9 Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine monitoring
31 Jan 2020 Testing of Gardasil 9 Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines available in Australia
- TGA Laboratories testing report: Measles vaccines monitoring
7 Jan 2020 Testing of measles vaccines available in Australia
- TGA Laboratories testing of ranitidine medicines
22 Oct 2019 Contamination of ranitidine medicines with the nitrosamine NDMA
- Biomaterials and Engineering Laboratory Report: Non-active mammary implants
26 Sep 2019 Investigation of the surface of 52 different models of breast implants and tissue expanders
- Survey of microwavable heat packs
4 Sep 2019 This testing project was designed to assess compliance with the new Standard
- Testing of Alkyl Nitrite 'Poppers'
6 Jun 2019 TGA Laboratories has released a report detailing testing of alkyl nitrite products
- Survey of human insulin products
26 Feb 2019 The TGA has tested a range of human insulin products. All of the products tested met the applicable quality standards.