You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Submissions received: Consultation: Proposed Schedule 3 substances proposed to be added to Appendix H of the Poisons Standard
Between 4 June 2018 and 9 July 2018, the TGA sought comments from interested parties on the review of the Proposed Schedule 3 substances to be added to Appendix H of the Poisons Standard.
We thank those individuals and organisations for their valuable feedback.
All submissions that were not marked as confidential are now available in PDF format.
- Consultation submission: Australian Dental Industry Association (pdf,178kb)
- Consultation submission: Australian Medical Association (pdf,156kb)
- Consultation submission: Anonymous 1 (pdf,12kb)
- Asthma Australia
- Australian Pain Management Association
- Consultation submission: Australian Self-Medication Industry (pdf,156kb)
- Consultation submission: Mundipharma Pty Ltd
- Consultation submission: Mylan Health Pty Ltd (pdf,173kb)
- Consultation Submission: Penington Institute (pdf,477kb)
- Consultation Submission: Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (pdf,199kb)
- Consultation Submission: The Pharmacy Guild of Australia (pdf,114kb)
- Consultation Submission: Purvis Regulatory Consulting (pdf,327kb)
A further six submissions were received with claims of confidentiality or privacy that prevent the publication of the submissions and the identities of those providing submissions.