We consult on proposed changes to the way we regulate medicines, medical devices and biologicals. Additional consultations about changes to the Poisons Standard can be found in the Scheduling decisions (interim) section of our publications hub.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
More on consultations
Find more scheduling consultations on the Poisons Standard in our Interim decisions.
Read the details of recent consultations, submissions and decisions at the TGA Consultation hub.
Trove at the National Library of Australia has information on archived TGA consultations and reviews.
- Closes onConsultationThe TGA is seeking public comment on potential reforms to the regulation of nicotine vaping products (NVPs) in Australia.
- Closes onConsultationConsultation: International harmonisation of ingredient names (IHIN) – Dual labelling transition to sole medicine ingredient namesThe TGA is seeking views on ingredient names that must be displayed as both the old and new ingredient name on medicine labels.
- Closed onConsultationConsultation: Regulatory options to potentially allow references to the TGA in therapeutic goods advertisingThe TGA is considering regulatory options to allow advertisers, including product sponsors, to make references to the TGA in advertising (including on product labels).
- Closed onConsultationConsultation: Proposed amendments to the Poisons Standard – ACCS, ACMS and joint ACCS/ACMS meetings, November 2022Proposed amendments to the Poisons Standard. Closing date: 29 September 2022
- Closed onConsultationConsultation: Detailed considerations for implementing the proposed Australian medical device UDI regulatory frameworkThe TGA is seeking feedback on the third consultation paper published by the TGA relating to the Australian implementation of a Unique Device Identification (UDI) System for medical devices.
- Closed onConsultationThe (TGA) is seeking feedback on proposed regulatory changes to strengthen safety oversight of clinical trials for medical devices.