Search our media releases, news, vaccine safety reports, and notices.
Use the filters below to narrow your search.
You can narrow down the results using the filters.
Results for "[search-keyword]"
- Media releasesThe TGA has provisionally approved Pfizer’s bivalent COVID-19 vaccine, tozinameran and riltozinameran (COMIRNATY Original/Omicron BA.1) for use as a booster dose in adults 18 years and over.
- TGA provisionally approves Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine for use as a booster dose in individuals 12 years and olderMedia releasesOn 19 October 2022, the TGA provisionally approved Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, SPIKEVAX (elasomeran), for use as a booster dose in individuals aged 12 years and older.
- Media releasesInspire Cosmetology Pty Ltd fined $26,640 for alleged unlawful import of cosmetic injectable products
- NewsThe Pharmacovigilance Inspection Program (PVIP) Risk Assessment Survey is now open until 18 December 2022 for medicine sponsors to complete.
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued two infringement notices totalling $5,328 to a Queensland-based individual for the alleged unlawful use of a prohibited representation and endorsement in advertising a listed complementary medicine.
- NoticesUpdate to GMP approach to overseas manufacturers of medicines and biologicals during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- TGA grants provisional determination to Moderna’s COVID-19 bivalent (Original plus Omicron BA.4/BA.5) booster dose vaccineMedia releasesThe TGA has granted a provisional determination to Moderna Australia Pty Ltd’s bivalent COVID-19 vaccine candidate: elasomeran and davesomeran (SPIKEVAX BIVALENT ORIGINAL/OMICRON BA.4/BA.5)
- TGA provisionally approves Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran) for use in children aged 6 months to less than 5 yearsMedia releasesThe TGA has provisionally approved a paediatric dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran), for children aged 6 months to less than 5 years
- Best Body Industries Pty Ltd and an executive officer fined almost $130,000 for alleged unlawful advertising of sports supplementsMedia releasesBest Body Industries Pty Ltd fined for alleged unlawful advertising of sports supplements
- NoticesThe TGA has issued a direction notice to MDNE Enterprises Pty Ltd to cease promoting the use and supply of nicotine vaping products to the Australian public.
- MDNE Enterprises and an executive officer fined and directed to cease alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping productsMedia releasesDirection and infringement notices given to MDNE Enterprises Pty Ltd for alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping products
- Media releasesFines totalling $972,360 given to three medicinal cannabis companies for alleged unlawful advertising
- TGA provisionally approves Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran), for use as a booster dose in individuals 5 years and olderMedia releasesThe TGA has provisionally approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran) for use as a booster dose in individuals 5 years to 11 years.