You are here
Search our media releases, news, vaccine safety reports, and notices.
Use the filters below to narrow your search.
You can narrow down the results using the filters.
Results for "[search-keyword]"
- Media releasesWe have issued infringement notices totalling $82,632 to Ovira Pty Ltd, and an individual, for the alleged unlawful advertising of an analgesic TENS system.
- NoticesFind out how listed medicine ingredients, and requirements for their use, have been updated in the Therapeutic Goods (Permissible Ingredients) Determination (No. 4) 2023.
- NoticesFind out how listed medicine ingredients, and requirements for their use, have been updated in the latest Therapeutic Goods (Permissible Ingredients) Determination.
- Safety updatesRecent coronial inquiries have highlighted the need for health professionals to be alert to the well documented risk of overdose with baclofen.
- Media releasesWe have executed warrants on storage units in Sydney and seized more than 70,000 vaping products, with an estimated street value of over $2.1 million. They will be tested for dangerous and undeclared chemicals at our labs.
- Naturally Elevated Pty Ltd and an individual fined $138,600 for alleged unlawful advertising of medicinal cannabisMedia releasesWe have issued infringement notices to the company Naturally Elevated Pty Ltd and an individual for the alleged unlawful advertising of medicinal cannabis on websites and social media pages.
- NewsWe are starting a new medical device pilot program to support medical device sponsors to comply with their ongoing post-market surveillance responsibilities.
- NewsFrom 30 November 2023, some sports supplements will be regulated as therapeutic goods and must be included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).