Search our media releases, news, vaccine safety reports, and notices.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Media releasesKhazanah Nasional Pty Ltd fined $39,960 for alleged unlawful advertising of disposable nicotine vaping productsThe TGA has issued three infringement notices totalling $39,960 to New South Wales based company Khazanah Nasional Pty Ltd for alleged unlawful advertising of disposable liquid nicotine vaping products.
- Media releasesAussiewhip Pty Ltd fined $39,960 for alleged unlawful advertising of disposable nicotine vaping productsAussiewhip Pty Ltd fined $39,960 for alleged unlawful advertising of disposable nicotine vaping products
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued one infringement notice of $2,664 to a Sydney based individual for alleged unlawful importation of unregistered anaesthetic products.
- Media releasesTGA removes age limit for BBIBP-CorV (Sinopharm) COVID-19 vaccine recognition for international travel to AustraliaThe TGA has determined that the BBIBP-CorV (Sinopharm) COVID-19 vaccine will be 'recognised' for all ages for the purpose of establishing a traveller's vaccination status when entering Australia.
- Media releasesTGA commences evaluation of Moderna COVID 19 vaccine (SPIKEVAX) for children aged 6 months to 5 years oldThe TGA has received and commenced evaluation of an application to extend the use of its COVID-19 vaccine, SPIKEVAX, to children aged 6 months to 5 years old.
- Media releasesFuturePro Pty Ltd and its Director convicted and sentenced for unlawful conduct relating to alternative medicinesFuturePro was convicted and released on recognisance, its directior was convicted and fined $25,000.
- NewsOn 10 July 2020 the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) granted provisional approval to remdesivir ("Veklury", Gilead Sciences Pty Ltd) as the first treatment option for COVID-19
- NewsOn 20 August 2021 the TGA granted provisional approval to GlaxoSmithKline Australia Pty Ltd in relation to sotrovimab (XEVUDY).
- Media releasesOn 7 April 2022, the TGA announced receipt of an application from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Australia Pty Ltd for a higher (1000 mg) dose of its COVID-19 treatment, XEVUDY (sotrovimab).
- Media releasesTGA grants provisional approval to Gilead Sciences Pty Ltd to extend the use of the COVID-19 treatment, VEKLURY (remdesivir)The TGA has granted provisional approval to Gilead Sciences Pty Ltd to extend the use of the COVID-19 treatment, VEKLURY (remdesivir).
- Media releasesTGA grants provisional determination for the Moderna bivalent COVID-19 vaccine "SPIKEVAX Bivalent Zero/Omicron"On 27 April 2022 the TGA granted a provisional determination to Moderna Australia Pty Ltd in relation to its bivalent COVID-19 vaccine, elasomeran/elasomeran 0-omicron (SPIKEVAX Bivalent Zero/Omicron).
- Media releasesCat Media Pty Ltd fined $39,960 for allegedly advertising unregistered Fatblaster weight-loss products
- Media releasesG1 Resources Pty Ltd fined $26,640 for alleged importation and advertising of unapproved rapid antigen testsG1 Resources Pty Ltd fined for alleged unlawful importation and advertising of unapproved rapid antigen tests
- Media releasesTGA provisionally approves Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine (COMIRNATY), for use as a booster for individual aged 12–15 years oldThe TGA has provisionally approved the Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY, for use as a booster in individuals aged 12 to 15 years old.