Search our media releases, news, vaccine safety reports, and notices.
Use the filters below to narrow your search.
You can narrow down the results using the filters.
Results for "[search-keyword]"
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued five infringement notices totalling $82,500 were issued to the company, and 3 notices totalling $9,900 were issued to an individual.
- Vaping products, medicinal cannabis and the wellness industry included in 2023-24 compliance and enforcement prioritiesNewsRead about our import, advertising and supply compliance priorities for 2023-24.
- Nature’s Puff Pty Ltd and director fined $105,600 for alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping productsMedia releasesWe have issued 8 infringement notices totalling $105,600 to Nature’s Puff Pty Ltd and a director, for the alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping products.
- Media releasesThis International Coalition of Medicines Regulatory Authorities (ICMRA) statement provides the general public with important information regarding the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, which have now been in use for more than two years.
- NewsIf you're a sponsor, it's important to be aware of the global issue of nitrosamine impurities in medicines. Find out what steps you should take.
- NewsThe Government has agreed that regulatory amendments should be drafted to extend the transition arrangements for certain medical device reforms to 1 July 2029.
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued three infringement notices totalling $39,960 to Queensland-based company Pracmed Healthcare Pty Ltd for alleged unlawful advertising of complementary medicines.
- Infringement notices totalling $588,840 issued to three Sydney-based TSG stores and Jaradat and Sabbagh Group Pty LtdMedia releasesThe TGA has issued 38 infringement notices totalling $588,840 to four Sydney-based entities for allegedly importing 22 consignments containing a total of 379,600 nicotine vaping products.
- Affinity Corp Australia Pty Ltd fined $66,600 for alleged unlawful advertising of medicinal cannabis productsMedia releasesThe TGA has issued 5 infringement notices to Affinity Corp Australia Pty Ltd for the alleged unlawful advertising of medicinal cannabis products.
- NewsThese international recognition routes, which have been facilitated by existing international partnerships such as those developed through the Access Consortium and Project Orbis, are part of a new international recognition framework for medicines that is specific to the UK following their exit from the European Union.
- Media releasesInfluenza vaccines can change from year to year as new strains of influenza virus appear. This is one reason vaccination against influenza is given every year.