Search our media releases, news, vaccine safety reports, and notices.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued an infringement notice of $2,664 to a NSW-based medical practitioner for alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping products in a social media post.
- Media releasesTGA grants provisional determination to Pfizer’s COVID-19 bivalent (COMIRNATY BIVALENT OMICRON BA.4/BA.5) booster dose vaccineThe TGA has granted a provisional determination to Pfizer's bivalent COVID-19 vaccine candidate: tozinameran & famtozinameran (COMIRNATY BIVALENT OMICRON BA.4/BA.5 COVID-19 VACCINE).
- Media releasesAus Labs, Smart Labs, iSARMs and Director Christopher Ramsey plead guilty to over 200 charges for illegal manufacture, supply and advertising of SARMs and nootropicsOn 25 October 2022, Natural Franchises Pty Ltd pleaded guilty in a Sydney court to over 200 offences of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 for the manufacture, supply and advertising of unapproved therapeutic goods.
- Media releasesPhilips’ recall action for sleep apnoea and respiratory care machines – have you registered for a replacement?The TGA is calling for anyone using a Philips Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machine or a Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (Bi-Level PAP) machine to see if they are affected by the recall action.
- NewsFind out about the requirements starting on 1 January 2023 for medicines that are serialised or include a data matrix code.
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued one infringement notice to Queensland-based IMUNI Pty Ltd for allegedly advertising a complementary medicine for a therapeutic use that was not permitted.
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued infringement notices for the alleged unlawful advertising of medicinal cannabis products on their websites and social media platforms.
- Media releasesWest Australian health practitioner fined $13,320 for alleged unlawful advertising of medicinal cannabisThe TGA has issued infringement notices for the alleged unlawful advertising of medicinal cannabis products on a website and through social media.
- Media releasesThe TGA has provisionally approved Pfizer’s bivalent COVID-19 vaccine, tozinameran and riltozinameran (COMIRNATY Original/Omicron BA.1) for use as a booster dose in adults 18 years and over.
- Media releasesTGA provisionally approves Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine for use as a booster dose in individuals 12 years and olderOn 19 October 2022, the TGA provisionally approved Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, SPIKEVAX (elasomeran), for use as a booster dose in individuals aged 12 years and older.
- Media releasesInspire Cosmetology Pty Ltd fined $26,640 for alleged unlawful import of cosmetic injectable products
- NewsThe Pharmacovigilance Inspection Program (PVIP) Risk Assessment Survey is now open until 18 December 2022 for medicine sponsors to complete.
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued two infringement notices totalling $5,328 to a Queensland-based individual for the alleged unlawful use of a prohibited representation and endorsement in advertising a listed complementary medicine.
- NoticesUpdate to GMP approach to overseas manufacturers of medicines and biologicals during the COVID-19 pandemic.