Search our media releases, news, vaccine safety reports, and notices.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Media releasesTGA grants provisional determination to Moderna’s COVID-19 bivalent (Original plus Omicron BA.4/BA.5) booster dose vaccineThe TGA has granted a provisional determination to Moderna Australia Pty Ltd’s bivalent COVID-19 vaccine candidate: elasomeran and davesomeran (SPIKEVAX BIVALENT ORIGINAL/OMICRON BA.4/BA.5)
- Media releasesTGA provisionally approves Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran) for use in children aged 6 months to less than 5 yearsThe TGA has provisionally approved a paediatric dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran), for children aged 6 months to less than 5 years
- Media releasesFines totalling $972,360 given to three medicinal cannabis companies for alleged unlawful advertising
- Media releasesBest Body Industries Pty Ltd and an executive officer fined almost $130,000 for alleged unlawful advertising of sports supplementsBest Body Industries Pty Ltd fined for alleged unlawful advertising of sports supplements
- NoticesThe TGA has issued a direction notice to MDNE Enterprises Pty Ltd to cease promoting the use and supply of nicotine vaping products to the Australian public.
- Media releasesMDNE Enterprises and an executive officer fined and directed to cease alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping productsDirection and infringement notices given to MDNE Enterprises Pty Ltd for alleged unlawful advertising of nicotine vaping products
- Media releasesTGA provisionally approves Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran), for use as a booster dose in individuals 5 years and olderThe TGA has provisionally approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, COMIRNATY (tozinameran) for use as a booster dose in individuals 5 years to 11 years.
- Media releasesThe TGA has approved the first two nasal combination self-tests (for use at home) that detect both COVID-19 and influenza viral infections in humans.
- Media releasesTGA approves asciminib and faricimab through the Access New Active Substance Work-Sharing Initiative
- Media releasesThe TGA has issued 7 infringement notices totalling $93,240 to Cyclotek Queensland Pty Ltd
- Media releasesWA-based company World Environmental Technologies Pty Ltd fined $13,320 for alleged unlawful importation of ivermectin, a prescription-only medicine.
- Media releasesTGA provisionally approves Moderna bivalent COVID-19 vaccine for use as a booster dose in adults
- Media releasesDoughbot Enterprises and Officer fined $87,312 and company and its Director undertake to comply with advertising rules for nicotine vaping productsVictoria-based Doughbot Enterprises fined $87,312 and undertakes to comply with advertising rules for nicotine vaping products.
- Compliance undertakingsDoughbot Enterprises and its sole director have accepted an enforceable undertaking to not advertise nicotine vaping products or support their advertising.
- Media releasesTGA's participation in INTERPOL's Operation Pangea, which tackles the trade of illicit and counterfeit therapeutic goods worldwide, led to intercepting more than $2 million of illegally imported products.