This page shows all our alerts. These are Safety alerts, Medicine shortage alerts and Product recalls. You can sort the list with the filters on the left, use the search bar or both.
For more information see Product safety.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Alert/Advisory (1071)
- Medicines safety (466)
- Medical devices safety (326)
- Medicines (56)
- Shortages (34)
- Safety (13)
- Prescription medicines (10)
- Blood safety (8)
- Medical devices (8)
- Unapproved therapeutic goods (5)
- Listed medicines (4)
- Advertising (2)
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) (2)
- Import and export (2)
- Legislation (2)
- Over the counter medicine (2)
- Regulatory compliance (2)
- Biologicals (1)
- Breast implant hub (1)
- Clinical trials (1)
- Complementary medicines (1)
- Labelling and packaging (1)
- Non-prescription medicines (1)
- Therapeutic goods regulation (1)
1222 result(s) found, displaying 101 to 125
- Safety alertsSubstitution instrument to address shortage of Imdur Durules and Monodur Durules isosorbide mononitrate 120 mg modified release tabletsThe TGA has made an SSSI for isosorbide mononitrate 120mg modified release tablets to assist patients to access their medicine without delay.
- Safety alertsCHATTANOOGA Ultrasound Gel Products and LotionsRecall due to risk of bacterial contamination
- Safety alertsCaro white and Carotone productsVarious Caro white and Carotone branded products pose a risk to your health and should not be used.
- Safety alertsAdvice on the use of tocilizumab (Actemra) intravenous vials post expiry date during the COVID-19 pandemicAdvice on using tocilizumab (Actemra) vials post expiry date
- Safety alertsHe Absolute King sachetsHe Absolute King sachets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsAB SLIM Slim-cellulose capsuleAB-Slim Slim-cellulose capsules pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsAzide impurity in 'sartan' blood pressure medicinesTGA investigation - low levels of contamination with azidomethyl-biphenyl-tetrazole (AZBT)
- Safety alertsSubstitution instrument to address shortage of PROGYNOVA estradiol valerate tablets (multiple strengths)The TGA is advising health professionals and consumers of a current shortage for all strengths of PROGYNOVA estradiol valerate tablets.
- Safety alertsVareniclineTGA investigation - potential low levels of contamination with N-nitrosovarenicline
- Safety alertsBlack Ant King tabletsBlack Ant King tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Product recallsNeutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+ (aerosol sunscreen)Recall - Possible presence of benzene
- Safety alertsGold Ant tabletsGold Ant tablets pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Safety alertsNovartis-Bio Somatropin Human Growth Hormone (HGH)Counterfeit Somatropin Human Growth Hormone (HGH) vials pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.
- Product recallsOspolot (sulthiame) tablets 200 mgProduct Defect Alert - child-resistant caps may not function correctly
- Product recallsHydralyte Strawberry Kiwi Effervescent Electrolyte TabletsRecall due to unacceptable risk in pregnancy
- Safety alertsAstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccineThree additional Australian cases of TTS likely linked to vaccine
- Safety alertsAstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccineThird Australian case of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia likely linked to vaccine
- Safety alertsAstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccineSecond case of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia
- Product recallsLIFEPAK CR2 DefibrillatorProduct defect correction - lid magnet may dislodge and cause early battery depletion
- Product recallsVarious medicines containing Artemisia annua and Artemisia absinthiumRecall of various medicines containing Artemisia annua and Artemisia absinthium - updated recalled medicines
- Safety alertsAstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S COVID-19 vaccine: no evidence of increased risk of anaphylaxisUpdate - Expert review finds no evidence of increased risk of anaphylaxis