This page shows all our alerts. These are Safety alerts, Product alerts, Medicine shortage alerts and Product recalls. You can sort the list with the filters on the left, use the search bar or both.
For more information see Product safety.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Safety alertsSafety alert relating to CPAP and BiPAP face and nasal masks that contain magnets which may cause active implantable devices to malfunction
- Safety alertsBreast implants: Report of squamous cell carcinoma and various lymphomas in scar tissue around breast implantsOn 8 September 2022, the US Food and Drug Administration issued a safety communication about reports of squamous cell carcinoma and various lymphomas located in the capsule or scar tissue around breast implants.
- Safety alertsWe have published updated information on nitrosamine impurities, on the TGA response and requirements for medicine sponsors and manufacturers.
- Safety alertsThe TGA has become aware of instances where patients have become falsely reassured by the home use fetal dopplers and delayed medical attention.
- Safety alertsJoint statement: Prioritisation of semaglutide (Ozempic) supply for people with type 2 diabetes during shortageJoint statement regarding Ozempic (semaglutide) shortage and prioritisation for people with type 2 diabetes.