This page shows all our alerts. These are Safety alerts, Product alerts, Medicine shortage alerts and Product recalls. You can sort the list with the filters on the left, use the search bar or both.
For more information see Product safety.
You can narrow down the results using the filters
- Medicine shortage alertsThere remains an increased global demand for semaglutide products which is impacting availability and certainty of supply of Ozempic (semaglutide) in Australia until early 2023.
- Medicine shortage alertsBoehringer Ingelheim (BI) has advised the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of a shortage of tenecteplase (Metalyse) injection that is predicted to extend over the next 18 months.
- Safety alertsJoint statement: Prioritisation of semaglutide (Ozempic) supply for people with type 2 diabetes during shortageJoint statement regarding Ozempic (semaglutide) shortage and prioritisation for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Medicine shortage alertsNew legislation has been passed allowing pharmacists to substitute a medicine when the patient's usual medicine is in 'serious scarcity'.
- Safety alertsSafety investigation in response to concerns that increased antidepressant prescribing had resulted in an increased rate of suicide in young people in Australia