You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Review of the Therapeutic Goods Administration's consultative arrangements
'Working Together' - A report on the review of TGA's consultative mechanisms
In June 2003, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) commissioned a review of its stakeholder consultative arrangements with a view to improving its communications processes to better meet the information needs of the TGA's wider stakeholder group. A copy of the consultant's final report was circulated for comment on 27 August 2004 to a number of industry groups, including those represented on the TGA Industry Consultative Committee (TICC).
- Executive summary
- TGA consultative mechanisms
- The issues - the view from the outside
- Consultation - the future
- Possible models of consultation
- Terms of reference
- Discussion paper forwarded to participants
- List of parties interviewed
- CASA-Aviation Safety Forum