You are here
Delivering reforms - Implementation plan for TGA Reforms: A blueprint for TGA's future
Implementing the Blueprint reforms will require the TGA to:
- deliver outcomes that respond to the Government's Blueprint recommendations
- achieve operational reforms needed to deliver benefits from those recommendations; and
- ensure that concurrent reform activities underway at the TGA in addition to the Blueprint reforms (ANZTPA and other activities) are achieved in a coordinated way.
Reform in each of these areas will be achieved incrementally over four years, in three phases. The priorities are:
- better managing our communication;
- better managing our practice; and
- mature and sustainable performance.