You are here
The content on this page and other TGA archive pages is provided to assist research and may contain references to activities or policies that have no current application. See the full archive disclaimer.
Australian clinical trial handbook, 2006
The Australian Clinical Trial Handbook is a simple, practical guide to the conduct of clinical trials to International standards of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) in the Australian context.
*Large file warning: Attempting to open large files over the Internet within the browser window may cause problems. It is strongly recommended you download this document to your own computer and open it from there.
- The Australian clinical trial handbook (pdf,382kb)
- The Australian clinical trial handbook (Microsoft Word,3.61Mb)
- Good Clinical Practice principles in the Australian context
- Getting Started: Questions to be answered
- Trial Documentation: The Essentials
- Human Research Ethics Committees
- Clinical trial medicinal products: Manufacture, Import, Export and Documentation
- Managing Adverse Events and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Clinical Trial Monitoring and Inspection
- Clinical Trial Databases